Assessing Your Situation
Whether you know exactly what you want or are totally in the dark regarding your Emergency Safety Provisions contact us!
We can arrange a meeting to discuss your needs, audit your current provisions and make recommendations based on our discussions and findings. Your total needs can be met by our company.
Is there anything listed below that we can help you with?
Survey, design, supply, installation and ongoing service of fire detection and fire protection equipment.
Fire Protection Systems, Portable Equipment, Exit & Emergency Lighting & Smoke Alarms for:
- Industrial – heavy or light
- Special hazards
- Computer suites
- Switch rooms
- Gas turbines
- Machinery spaces
Automatic Fire Detection & Alarm Systems include:
- Conventional & addressable fire detection
- Photo-optical & ionisation smoke
- Fixed & rate of rise thermal
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
- Ultra Violet & infra-red flame
- Explosion detection & suppression
- Occupant warning systems
- Audible and visible alarm
Automatic Fire Suppression / Extinguishing Systems include: Local and total flooding
- Hi-Fog Water Mist
- Water spray & deluge
- Foam application
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Novec 1230
- Ansul Kitchen Hood Suppression (fully trained and accredited by Ansul/Tyco USA as installation and maintenance provider)
- Fire & Safety Industries - Vehicle Suppression Systems (includes stationary power generation systems)
Room Enclosure Integrity Fan Testing for Gaseous Flooding Fire Protection Systems:
- Fully trained and accredited by Retrotec to Level 3
Portable Equipment includes:
- Fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Fire hose reels & hydrants
- Undertake amendments to existing block plans. The drafting of new block plans, the upgrade and creation of emergency evacuation plans and procedures.