Authorised and Accredited Agents for
Authorised Agents and Trained by (ANSUL)
We are able to offer a comprehensive range of Ansul Fire Protection systems and equipment including:
- Ansul Fire Fighting Foam Concentrate and Equipment
- Ansul R102 (Wet Chemical) Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression Systems
- Ansul Sapphire – Novec 1230 Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems – if you are concerned with the environment and the future of the planet then this is a system for you!
- Ansul Portable Fire Extinguishers including FE-36 anti-static type electrically non-conductive fire extinguishers
Authorised Agents and Trained by (Antelope Engineering)
- Working in co-operation with Antelope to design, supply, install and service Marioff Hi-Fog Water Mist Suppression Systems. Ideally suited for large computer suites or energy suppliers wishing to protect diesel generators. There are many more uses for this amazing environmentally safe and efficient fire protection.
Accredited and Trained by (Fire & Safety Industries)
- To design, supply, install and service vehicle suppression systems (including stationary power generation systems)
Accredited and Trained by (Retrotec)
- To perform Room Integrity Fan Testing for Gaseous Flooding Fire Protection Systems. Licences held 1 – 3. Equipment fully calibrated to appropriate standard.
We hold many licenses in order to perform our duties properly, and have fully licensed electricians as well as apprentices on staff. We hold an Open Cablers Licence (required to work on Telstra wiring) and of course a Building Work Contractors Licence (BLD 222896) and a Supervisor’s License.